Friday, December 17, 2010

Favourite Things Friday - From C



today Im swept up in this image...in love...in romance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When with you im invincible, protected by your smell, when I think of not being the one who kisses you, I think of a living hell. For as long as I can remember, ive always been afraid, but once ive held you in my sleep, the dreams go on for days. Ive looked at our reflection baby, I cant believe what I see. A girl so truly beautiful is standing there with me. Ive gazed into your eyes, as you looked into mine, its purity in its finest form, ive lost my grasp of time. I only have a small regret... that whats locked up in my mind. Are the most amazing photographs where I document our lives. Eternity is forever, but id wait forever more, because im no longer just waiting, for that thing worth waiting for.


I love being a hopeless romantic.


Image and Words from Deviant Art

xx -C

No comments:

Post a Comment