Friday, January 14, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction

Clarence River @ Grafton, NSW

The "Kiss My Serendipity" Dolls;
Tara, Courtney and I
have decided to band together and support the victims of the
Queensland Floods the only way we know how:
The Handmade Way.

I have been personally affected, emotionally and physically by the flooding in the Clarence River in Northern NSW, with my property backing onto the Clarence.
My family and I were at risk if the water in our river breached the council built levee wall.
Thankfully, we were spared, by only 30cm.

The view from my verandah at the time of the 7.7mtr peak in Grafton



But while we were faced by the challenges of the rising water,
I, like the rest of the country was focussed on the crisis in Qld.
Shaken by the sudden impact of the Toowoomba inland tsunami and
paralyzed waiting to see the peaks of the Bremer and Brisbane Rivers.

Now; the clean up, the recovery, picking up the pieces and putting lives back together.

Kiss My Serendipity is happy to be involved in the "Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions"

You can see the tabs at the top of the page and go to the AUCTIONS page to see what is currently on offer

How these auctions will work:
These rules will be re-posted on each auction.
1. Bidding will start at an amount as determined by the donatee (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $35 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, your items will be posted to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding




No comments:

Post a Comment